- Depending on the circumstances combat can be completely settled through quality roleplay without the need to rely on the number aspect. This should be the main form of combat.
- For example, a higher level character can be out-performed by a lower level player to an extent.
- This is done by typing out what your character does in response to what is happening around him or her.
Numbers (Damage) Aspect
- This is a reference of what your character is actually capable of doing.
- A Character with low strength isn't going to be able to chop straight through a heavily armored enemy.
- Sword Art Online is a numbered based game, the higher your skills are the more powerful you are.
- A level 100 Character wouldn't realistically be able to lose to a level 65 character in head to head combat.
- This type of combat requires admin authorization.